ERO 1470 by HEIDENHAIN
Miniature exposed incremental rotary encoder without integral bearing
click here for more images
ERO incremental modular rotary encoders from HEIDENHAIN consist of a disk/hub assembly and a scanning unit. They were conceived particularly for applications with limited mounting space or when all friction must be avoided.
The ERO 1400 series are miniaturized modular rotary encoders for drive shafts up to 8 mm.
Rotary encoders for integration in motors, Incremental measuring method,
- TTL Signals at x5, x10 , x20 , x25
- Scanning frequency: = 100 kHz
- Line counts: 1000/ 1500
- System accuracy: 1000 lines: ± 130` | 1500 lines: ± 114`
- Reference mark: One
- Power supply: 5V ± 10%
- Shaft: Blind hollow shaft
- Shaft diameter: 4, 6, 8 mm
- Mech. permissible speed: = 30000 rpm
Share this item on Facebook